We provide vintage and classic cars for small and large weddings
This may be a traditional church wedding or a civil wedding/partnership in a hotel or a registered venue and now Covid restricted weddings.
Feel free to ask how we can advise you on the number of cars you require and the number of journeys you may need. We have glass divisions in many of our cars to keep you safe. We have years of experience in providing transport and will develop a personal plan for your wedding day transport.
Every couple has different needs, and family requirements may also need special consideration to ensure the day goes smoothly. We will do our best to help you with any situation that involves transporting your wedding party to the celebrations.
You may require a car to collect the happy couple or guests at the end of the evening.
We can supply cars to finish the evening off in style. Most cars have the added privacy of a glass division and are extremely comfortable. For late night collections we have selected partners who can provide modern, luxurious vehicles in a variety of styles.
HOTEL OR CIVIL WEDDING:
Many couples today choose to get married at a venue other than a church.
We can provide transport to that venue and offer a discount off our normal full rate with one hour hire available, and just to remove any doubt; we are civil partnership friendly!
You can have a car just for the arrival or it can wait so that you and your partner can enjoy the journey to the reception, perhaps with champagne to give you some special time together before all the photographs
Anything is possible.
This may be your 1st or 25th or even you 60th wedding anniversary.
Perhaps you have decided to treat yourself or your loved ones to a nice meal out or a concert for example.
We can provide you with that special car to take you to the venue. Maybe you couldn't have a special car on your wedding day? Well now you can! We can offer 1 hour's hire or longer depending on your requirements.
BIRTHDAYS AND ANNIVERSARIES - SPECIAL OCCASIONS
OOPS.....we used to do all manner of special occasions but the Local Authority has put a stop to Wedding Car Companies doing anything other than weddings.......nothing like the dead hand of Government to take the fun out of life eh? Pester your MP or hire one of those ludicrous stretch limos (do ask if they comply though, otherwise there's no insurance)
GIFT FROM BRIDE TO GROOM
Does he feel its all about the Bride?!
Hire the Cadillac or Oldsmobile convertible for the Groom, Bestman and ushers to cruise around....... Call at the pub, one last "innocent" boys' fling in a big V8
An unfortgettable way to arrive at a wedding! We can even text the bride when he is safely at the church.
Small intimate weddings 15 the new 150
We can offer a very exclusive package which will transport you and your bubble to special places in your own private tour, before or after your wedding instead of the usual big wedding reception. This may include your photographer to capture those very close and memorable moments.
Special requirements and Covid restrictions
We have easy access for disabled visitors to our showroom. Most of our cars can accommodate wheelchairs, walking frames or large baggage. Our drivers are very experienced and will assist where they can with special requirements. We have cars that include a glass division and long wheel base so you are safe and can adhere to distancing rules.
Booking the cars:
- You will need to contact us to see which cars are available. We will need the date, time, church or venue and reception address before we can give you a price.
- We usually suggest you come to view the cars at our showroom. This is not always possible but if you wish, a parent or friend can visit and that is fine. We can take bookings via our website if you live abroad or too far away to see us. At present we can accept cheques by post, electronic transfer and we operate a pay pal system.
- We will send you a booking form by post. We ask you to return this as soon as possible, signed, with a deposit of £80.00 per car. The cars are not booked until we have received a deposit, but we will give you time to return the paperwork, usually 7-10 days.
- Once you have booked, you can relax. We will require you to contact us 1 month before the wedding to confirm the final details. We will then do a transport plan with times and collection details and any special requirements. These things can all be done by email, text and good old post. If any details change or the wedding is cancelled please inform us as soon as possible.
- Our philosphy is to provide and deliver a high quality, professional service that is planned individually for you and your family.